Wednesday, November 16, 2011

everyone has those days.

today was the worst day for me.

woke up late.
its that time of the month. i didnt know. and i wore white pants to school.
i forgot to put on makeup in my rush to get ready.
my back hurts like none other.
im getting a coldsore. it hurts like none other, and it feels like everyone stares at it.
we didnt do anything fun in any of my classes.
it was the  l o n g e s t  school day of my life.
my brother left me at school cause he was mad at me.
and now i'm in trouble?
my thumb is all swollen again. suuuuuper.

today is just one of those days when everything goes wrong.
-everyone has those days.
hopefully tomorrow will be better.
but for now? eat as much ice cream as i possibly can. 
sometimes, it just makes the day better.


No comments:

Post a Comment